Punter Talk
UberMan

Had been wanting to do Ashley for ages and finally got to meet her, great performance!

Guys, I have been trying to get hold of this Ashley for ages, when ever I call she is always busy or fully booked and then three weeks later manage to book her.  I was just amazed that I even got the booking and was really keen to get a taste of her body as she has recently changed her pictures and profile on Adult Work.  Got to her flat which is near Hounslow High Street opposite Lampton Park and then called her but she text me back saying 5 minutes.  However she did text back and then gave me information about her door number, the location is safe so no need to worry.  Got to the top floor, knocked and she opened the door wearing high heels and a short black dress.  She led me into her bedroom which also has a massage table and then we spoke briefly before doing the paper work.

Her appearance is accurate, toned and tanned body with sexy small boobs, however she does have a lot of black mole things on her body, but this was fine.  Stripped naked and the got on the bed from where she started giving oral sex with an amazing technique that includes spitting on her hand and wanking me off very lightly which feels awesome!

From there we went onto 69 and then back onto blowjob with lots of kissing in between as well, it was not DFK but just perfect sensual kissing.  The next part was amazing where she simulated sex with her hand, so I got into mish position but she spat on her hand and held my cock which made it feel like I was fucking her pussy, then I shot my load all over her stomach.

Part 2 was a massage and then she worked really hard to keep me please with more cock sucking until I cum in her mouth and then she smiled and so did I.

So, overall a very good punt and VFM, will visit her again.

Link:  https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=4260262

BTW, I just checked her profile and her hour price has gone up from £80 to £90!

Edited by UberMan