Punter Talk
Sign in to follow this  
John

Jessy_Jesikka punt in Hounslow makes for a good pump and dump!

So i have had Jessy_Jesikka on my radar for some time and have talked to her on the phone a few times.

I was feeling really horny a few weeks ago and then was able to arrange to meet her, especially seeing the pics of her big tits and ass on her profile: https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=4169963

So got to her place near Lampton Park in Hounslow which is a privately run small hotel, called her and was directed to a ground floor side entrance.

Looks wise Jessy_Jesikka is not as tight as she appears in the profile pictures but considering the money still worth fucking this young WG.

Anyway, money all sorted she stripped naked, gave me a covered blowjob and then asked me to fuck her.  This was a bit of mish and then hard doggy style until I come.

If you are looking for a GFE or a PSE then she is not the girl for you, but if you want a quick release with a young Romanian girl then she is very good value for money for £40 at 15 minutes.

The reason she got a neutral review is because she started to tell me to quickly cum.....